Semi-finished products

.

.....llll

Products

Contact

Home page

  A word about us...

Our company was established in 1991 and at present it is one of the leader companies in the Yugoslav wood market. We are producers and exporters and we are specialized in European hardwoods: walnut, cherry and pear. 10% of our production is marked domestically while the remaining 90% is exported to Europe.

During years our product range has widened, so that we now produce for a very wide range of different requirements. We can offer next kind of wood products: logs, boards, semi-finished elements, frisas… Also, we can offer caliber for measurement of logs’ diameter and wood meter for textile.

With dynamic management, highly skilled staff, good production methods and top quality of our products, Champion-L is the best choice for cooperation. So, if you are a wood importer or manufacturer and you are interested in cooperation, please contact us. We are at your disposal for any information.